Sunday, February 9, 2014

Freewrite- February 9th

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

February 9th, 2014

Winter Wonderland- Not!

                          It's been snowy and cold for weeks now, and let me tell you- I'm sick of it! I hate being 

cold. Your teeth chatter, you shiver, your toes go numb. Nothing about those things sounds appealing. I hate 

having to bundle up to go outside. Then immediately as you take that first step the wind starts to bite your 

face it's so unpleasant. As you continue to trek your way through the snow you begin to realize the snow is 

dampening your shoes and beginning to start up your pant legs. Don't you just hate that? It seems like as

 soon as your pants get wet even a little, it starts to seep it's way up. Now you're cold and wet, shivering in a 

freezing car that's been sitting in below freezing temperatures. It's safe to say I hate everything about winter. I

 long for the sunshine and blossoming flowers of the spring. Spring is my favorite season and I'm counting 

down the days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment