Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

February 9th, 2014

Valentine's Day 

         I'm very excited that Valentine's Day is coming up. With every day we grow closer I grow more

 anxious. I grow more anxious due to my excitement. You see, I've only celebrated Valentine's Day with my 

boyfriend one for one year so far. However, that one year we celebrated we created a new tradition-

 Valentine's Day weekend. What does Valentine's Day weekend include, you ask? Well, we save up our 

money and go to a fancy restaurant every night that week. This Valentine's Day weekend we plan on getting 

Nakato's, Olive Garden, and possibly Red Lobster. I can't wait! Not only do I get to share my love with an 

amazing person, but I get to do it while enjoying some of my favorite food. After stuffing our faces, we return 

home and have a movie marathon. This continues all weekend and it's a lot of fun. I really enjoy having a 

special tradition with my special someone. I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment