Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blog Freewrite 2/9/2014

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

February 9th, 2014

My Strange Dream

           Last night I had a very strange dream. I usually can't remember my dreams, but when I do they're

usually pretty weird. For example, last night I had a dream that my cousin tried to break into my work. I 

work at Andy's Frozen Custard. So, in my dream, I was making a sundae. All of a sudden, my cousin is 

banging on the door. This may not sound that weird, but you have to know that I only see my cousin about 

once a year, and we do not talk. I'm very distant from my family. Anyway, he's banging on the oor, so my 

boss goes to answer it. When my boss opened the door, there was my cousin demanding free custard. In my dream my cousin was extremely intoxicated, and from this point he ripped off his shirt and began swinging it around his head. Next, in my dream, my boss told him no and slammed the door. However, that didn't stop my cousin. He then began screaming in the window that if he didn't get his custard then we'd regret it. So, I gave him the sundae I was making. This was not the right dream decision, because my boss then fired me. I awoke very confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment