Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stress FreeWrite

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

March 2nd, 2014

Stress

                 For my blog freewrite today, I would like to just babble about my stresses. Lately, I've had a lot going on and it's becoming really exhausting. I need a break or an outlet...Anything! So, here we go! 
                 First of all, I just got a new job. I had been working at Andy's Frozen Custard for the past two years, and I really enjoyed it. I loved the people I worked with and I thought I was good at my job. They also worked with m schedule and the fact that I don't have a car. However, I wasn't making as much money as I need to be. I have been saving up for a car so that I could get a new job and be able to drive to it. I finally had all of the money, so I quit Andy's, and got a new job at Applebee's. However, the purchase of a car was put off when my rent increased by two hundred dollars. 
               That's where my next level of stress comes in. I had been having trouble with my roommate. She would bring random people home, get messed up, and trash that house literally almost every single night. She managed to break a countertop, ruin the vinyl floors, spraypaint the carpet, and break her window. She was constantly saying the crazy behavior would change but it did not. One day I was putting some of her things in her room, when I found a very large stash of drugs. Immediately I called her and told her to come get it out of my house as well as her stuff. She came back that night, eyes sunken in like normal, and started screaming and attacking me.I had to use a police batton to keep her from hitting me, and my boyfriend had to lift her out of the room for her to leave. So, on account of my roommate ending up being a crazy drug addict, I'm having some money troubles. 
               My roommate didn't stop there. The next day she came back with her drug dealer, and tried to break into the house. She was making threats, saying I had no idea what I was messing with, or what they would do to me. I ended up calling the cops, as soon as I did they fled. Upon the cops arrival, they informed us if we want her to leave us alone we have to get her stuff out. So, I spent the rest of that day moving her stuff out with the help of her mother. This took days to blow over, dealing with police and her family and her, and it caused me to miss my homework. My grades dropped drastically, and I'm working overtime to catch up. 
              It just seems like everything fell apart at once. I have school issues, work issues, money issues, car issues, legal issues. I have a whole book of issues. I need a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment