Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ten Truths

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

March 2nd, 2014

Ten Truths

               I thought for my freewrite today I would do something a little more fun. It will help you get to know a little more about me. The following are 10 true things about me: 

1. I am addicted to caffeine. I drink at least three cans of Dr. Pepper every day. If I don't then you probably should avoid direct contact with me. I tend to get headaches and get very cranky. 

2. I have a younger sister.Her name is Mariah, and she is 17 years old. Wow! Didn't realize she was so old. I started typing 14, before realizing that that was no longer accurate. I also have an older step-sister, her name is Megan and she is 21. 

3. My favorite movie of all time is Armageddon. It features comedy, as well as action, and a charming love story. It is filled with emotions, and has an amazing cast. 

4. I'm a huge fan of The Little Mermaid. It has been my favorite animated movie since I was young. I own hundreds of dollars worth of Little Mermaid merchandise. 

5. My most embarrassing moment was peeing myself at soccer practice at a young age. It was my first practice and I was too nervous and afraid to ask where the restroom was. I thought I could hold it long enough, I was definitely wrong. 

6. I'm very prissy about my hair. I don't like when other people mess with it. 

7. I do not have a religion. I definitely believe something happened for us to be here, but who am I to decide how that was? I am fine with not knowing, because I don't think I would live my life any differently. 

8. Music means A LOT to me. Music is what helps me through the day. It can help you when you're sad, happy, angry, anything. It helps me express myself. 

9. I do not condone violence. I got punched in the face once, and did not hit back. I tend to shy away from violence. I think people use violence when they're not smart enough to solve their problems with their head. 

10. I would do anything for the people I care about. I will always have their backs, and they can count on me to be there. I like to help my friends with their problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment