Sunday, March 2, 2014

Things That Have Shaped Who I Am__Houston

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony

14SP-ENG-101-W05

March 2nd, 2014

Things That Have Shaped Who I Am
Houston

                        I plan on making this the last of this series. Now, don't get me wrong, there are plenty more people and things that have shaped who I am. However, it would take hours to tell you about all of them. I have shared the ones that I think are particularly important, except for this last one, Houston. Houston is my boyfriend. I have known him for about three and a half years, and we've been dating for a year and a half of it. He is two years older than me, and is the only person I have ever met who's weird like I am. I'm not saying people aren't weird, I just have a specific type of weird. It's like if you combined Michael Scott and Holly Flax from the office, with a strange teenager. 
                      Houston has affected my life in many positive ways. This first being helping me with Kaitlyn. We began dating around the time that Kaitlyn made my life awful. He gave me someone to talk to. Once I graduated, he managed to pull me out of my depression. He is truly a caring and compassionate person. He is silly and fun, and makes me smile. He could not have come at a better time in my life. 
                      As well as being my best friend, and saving me from my own unhappiness, Houston has helped me grow up...alot. Even if I didn't ask for it, or sometimes it made us fight. I stopped acting so much like a kid. He taught me how to better use my money, and the internet. He teaches me something new each day, and I'm thankful for that. I feel like our relationship improves who I am as a person. I hope to have him in my life forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment