Sunday, March 2, 2014

Money Frustration

Kaley Stock

Ms. Kelly Anthony 

14SP-ENG-101-W05

March 2nd, 2014

Money Frustration

               Right now I wish to freewrite about what's on my mind...money struggles! Recently, we've had a bit of an issue with my roommate. By "a bit of an issue", I mean that she ended up being a psychotic drug addict. She tried to attack me, as well as screamed hateful things in my face. Following this event, we told her she had to move out. 
               It's nice to finally have her out of the house, because she has been causing a lot of problems for a long time. However, that's about 200 dollars that my boyfriend and I are not used to paying. Unfortunately, timing was not on our side with this ordeal. I just quit my job because I found a better one. However, this new job keeps rescheduling my first day, so I haven't had a paycheck in a while. Also, my boyfriend's paycheck this week has been lacking. Paying rent has broke the bank, so to speak. I have no spending money. I have no money to eat. I'm really struggling, and it's weighing down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment